Whether you are towing a caravan, pitching a tent or wanting a waterfront cabin accommodation,Holiday Haven offers you the choice of 12 beachfront, riverfront or lakefront Tourist and Caravan Parks along the South Coast of NSW.
Our Tourist Parks Offer:
- Fully self contained holiday cabins
- Shady Powered Campsites
- Powered Ensuite Caravan and Tent Sites
- Large RV Sites
- Dump Points for Park Patrons
- Kids Playgrounds
- Kids under 5 stay free
- Special Holiday Packages
- Camp Kitchens
- Swimming Pools
- Jumping Pillows
- Summer holiday activities for kid’s
- Group Accommodation
- Special Access Cabins
- Recreational Facilities
- Clean modern amenities
- WiFi and Internet Kiosk
Note: Not all facilities available at all parks. Please check with individual parks upon booking.
The Milton Ulladulla Ex Servos Club
Phone: 4455 1444
Your Local Club, Supporting Your Local Community.
The Milton Ulladulla Ex Servos Club is a 10 million dollar development, opened in February 2009. Delivering the finest in food, premium wines, chic surroundings, and in a safe, friendly, family environment.
Located only 3 hours south of Sydney or two minutes from the heart of Ulladulla, makes for an ideal place to break up our journey, or better still, a home away from home, guaranteed to deliver a great experience every time.
- Winner – Milton Ulladulla Club of the Year 2013
- Midnight trading, 7 days per week
- Members specials daily
- Rewards program
- Award Winning Sea Salt Restaurant – open 7 days a week Lunch 12 noon – 2pm ; Dinner 5.30pm – 9.00pm
- Bottle Shop Open until 10pm daily
- Café Open 7 days & until 11pm
- Free Live Entertainment – Friday & Saturday nights
- Platinum TAB, Keno & Sports Bar
- Function Centre – available for hire, including various meeting rooms, executive Boardroom and outdoor areas
- Free Courtesy Bus – buses leave the Club approx. every half hour. The North Bus run travels between Ulladulla, Mollymook, Narrawallee and Milton, and the South Bus run covers Burrill Lake, Dolphin Point, Lake Tabourie and Kings Point. Bookings essential – contact the Club.
- Free Kids Club – Ages 3-11. Friday & Saturday 6pm-9.30pm. Sunday 4.30pm-8.30pm. Bookings essential – contact the Club.
- Raffles – Meat, chicken and fruit trays, Fuel and Club vouchers. Tuesdays 5.30pm; Thursdays 12 noon; Fridays 6.00pm and Sundays 4.30pm
- Members Badge Draws – $4,000 Tuesdays and Fridays; $10,000 Jackpot on Sunday and $1,200 must be won each Thursday
- Bingo – 10.00am every day, plus 1.15pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Trivia – Wednesday 7.30pm. Maximum of 6 per team.
Mollymook Golf Club
Phone: (02) 4455 1911
Regular artists continue to perform and entertain our members and guests every Saturday Night Live in the Lounge.
Mollymook is a magnificent seaside escape, ideal for holidays and weekend getaway. The district is a comfortable 3 hours drive south of Sydney and just over 2 hours from Canberra. Boasting two magnificent golf courses, visitors and non members are welcome all year.
The Club House
The renovated and refurbished Mollymook Beach Club House is a big hit with locals and visitors alike, with stunning contemporary interiors and breathtaking views. The Saltwater Grill and Cafe offers casual friendly and affordable dining with spectacular ocean views, our other facilities include live weekly entertainment, Beachside Bottleshop, Platinum TAB, Children’s Retreat, Courtesy Coach and Function facilities for up to 250 guests.
Hilltop Golf Course
Our Championship Hilltop course is 18 holes of bushland beauty, situated so that you can l hear the waves rolling in on Mollymook Beach. Affectionately known as ¨The Ultimate Challenge¨ and rated No.97 golf course in Australia.
Beachside Golf Course
Beachside is a 9 hole Par 33 course the course sits atop the southern tip of the beautiful Mollymook Beach and ambles around the stunning Collers Beach inlet.
Ulladulla Showerscreens & Glass
Phone: 4455 1770
Located in Ulladulla, Ulladulla Showerscreens and Glass have been established for over 35 years supplying and serving the local community with quality products and excellent service second to none. Our Showroom & Factory will cater for all your bathroom and glass needs as listed below:
- Laundry Tubs
- Vanity Units
- Shower Bases
- Spa Baths
- Glass Bricks
- Aluminium & Cedar Windows and Doors
- Security Doors
- Mirror Doors
- Glass Supply & Repairs
- Rail Safe Balconies
- Pool Fencing
Mollymook Beach Waterfont
Phone: 0425 254 167
Priceless Views – Affordable Luxury
Mollymook Beach Waterfront provides award winning 4.5 star luxury executive accommodation for couples with breathtaking ocean views in a quiet peaceful location. Ocean reserve frontage, watch dolphins surf the reef, whales during their migrating season, surfboard riders on the famous Mollymook reef break and listern to the sounds of the sea.
Mollymook Beach Waterfront hosts, multi award winning operators Ken & June Banks are available to ensure that your break is all that you desire. Guests are provided with a complimentary generous gourmet breakfast hamper, coffees and teas, snacks, chocolates and a complimentary bottle of Seaview wine. They also provide extensive local tourism information and can assist with restaurant bookings.
First Choice AccommodationLocation, Location, Location. Waterfront is the only Mollymook holiday accommodation looking onto the famous Mollymook surfing “Reef Break”!
- Location, Location, Location. “Waterfront” is the only Mollymook holiday accommodation looking onto the famous Mollymook surfing “Reef Break”
- Ocean frontage with breathtaking Mollymook NSW ocean views
- Multiple award winning luxury 4 1/2 star executive accommodation
- Complimentary generous gourmet breakfast hamper
- Complimentary bottle of Seaview wine & snacks for your arrival
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Privacy: Romantic couples accommodation, with private balcony & BBQ
- Enjoy the peaceful sounds of the ocean and the breaking of waves
- Metres to beach, cafes, restaurants & licensed Mollymook Golf Club
- Mollymook Beach NSW Golf Course at your backdoor step
- AUSTAR – Fox Sports and complimentary DVD library
- “Best value”, luxury Mollymook Waterfront accommodation for couples
Surf Life Saving Australia
Phone: (02) 9300 4000
Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) is a highly federated and geographically dispersed corporate body with several organisational layers incorporating 305 local surf lifesaving clubs, 17 regional branches in NSW and Queensland, and seven state and territory centres.
Under our constitution, these state and territory centres are the ‘owners’ of SLSA.
The peak policy and decision-making board for surf lifesaving in Australia is the SLSA Australian Council (AC), made up of the national President, the seven Presidents of each state and the Northern Territory, the directors of SLSA’s three operational areas – Lifesaving, Surf Sports and Development, and SLSA’s CEO.
The Presidents and Directors are all volunteers. The Directors of Lifesaving, Surf Sports and Development are assisted by their own boards.
The AC delegates the management of SLSA to the Board of Management (BOM), made up of the CEOs (or General Managers) of each State and the Northern Territory, the CEO of SLSA and four of his senior managers.
Surf Life Saving NSW
Phone: 02 9984 7188
The mission of Surf Life Saving New South Wales is simple: “To be the premier aquatic lifesaving organisation in New South Wales”
SLS NSW aims to supply services that minimise danger and prevent loss of life or injury to beach users in a beach and aquatic environment.
Enjoying the beach should be both safe and fun, especially if you only swim between the red and yellow flags. The flags have been placed there by the experienced surf lifesavers to indicate the safer place to swim. If there are no flags and you can’t see any lifesavers on patrol, think twice before going into the water.
Education & Courses
SLS NSW supplies services that minimise danger and prevent loss of life or injury to beach users in a beach and aquatic environment.
Competition is available to all members, in age groups up to 60 and over. Competition ranges from friendly intra- and inter-club events to state, national and international competition
Over 120 surf clubs along the New South Wales coastline patrol more than 200 beaches throughout the surf season.
Surf Life Saving New South Wales is proudly supported by a number of generous sponsors. Anyone can lend their support to Surf Life Saving New South Wales at a number of different levels.
Address: Sydney Academy Of Sport, Wakehurst Parkway, PO Box 430,Narrabeen NSW 2101